Sunday, July 2, 2017

Thinglink and Our Shared Shelf

I decided to try out Thinglink this morning! I think it is really amazing that you can have one image with as many little tags as you want, and it is a great way for students to make interactive infographics for any class or project. I decided to do a Thinglink on Emma Watson's book club, Our Shared Shelf, because it has been something that has meant a lot to me.

Our Shared Shelf was started in January 2017 on , and the online book club has millions of followers. It began with one club read a month, but now it is one club read every two months to give all the members plenty of time to read and discuss the book. I cannot express how much this book club has changed my life. I always considered myself a feminist, but I never had the deep understanding of what feminism is until I started reading the club reads. Every book has taught me something new, and they are all extremely informative. Check it out!

Thinglink looked a bit intimidating to use at first, but once I started to play around with it, it became easier. I did a very basic design, so I am still learning all the cool things that this digital tool can do. It was definitely a fun experience, and I am going to incorporate this tool into my future lessons.


0 comments:

Post a Comment